cooked penne pasta
1 garlic bulb, roasted
3 cups almond milk
1/2 cup fresh herb mix (basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary)
2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp tapioca flour mixed with 2 tbs water
1 medium head broccoli florets
1. Roast garlic bulb for 40 minutes, then remove each clove from its protective outer layer.
2. Steam broccoli florets until tender.
3. In a skillet, combine almond milk, roasted garlic, herb mix, garlic powder, salt and tapioca flour mix and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Cut Greenz and Beanz™ Four Seasons Roast in to bite size pieces.
5. Add roast, steamed broccoli florets and tomatoes to skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT