1 cup rice flour
1 cup quinoa flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp non-aluminum baking powder
4 tsp maple syrup
2 1/4 cups coconut milk
1. Combine all dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder) in a bowl.
2. Add coconut milk and maple syrup.
3. Stir until smooth. (For thinner pancakes, add more liquid to mixture)
4. Heat non-stick flat griddle pan until hot before adding mixture. This will prevent sticking.
5. Spoon 1/3 cup of mixture on to griddle and cook on the first side for 1 minute or until bubbles (or holes) appear all over the pancake.
6. Flip pancake and cook on the second side for 1 minute. Remove from heat and repeat until mixture is finished.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE IT