2 cups chickpeas, cooked and drained
1/4 cup homemade vegenaise (recipe below)
1/3 cup minced celery
1/3 cup minced green peppers
2 1/2 vinegar-free sweet pickle relish
1/2 tbs nutritional yeast flakes
1 green onion, diced
1 tsp braggs liquid aminos
1 tbs garlic powder
1 tbs onion powder
1/2 tsp kelp powder
pinch of salt to taste
1. Mash chickpeas with fork in a bowl.
2. Combine remaining ingredients with chickpeas.
3/4 cup soy milk
1 1/2 tbs lemon juice
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup olive oil
1. Place soy milk, lemon juice and salt into Vitamix container and secure the lid.
2. Select the lowest setting. Start the machine, slowly increase to Variable 5, and blend for 15 seconds.
3. Remove the lid plug and slowly pour oil through the lid plug opening. Secure lid plug. Increase speed to Variable 10 and blend for 5 seconds.