1 lb Greenz and Beanz™ Plant-Based Meat by the Pound, thawed
1/4 cup honey
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup tomato paste
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup coconut aminos
2 tbs chopped fresh or dried parsley
1/2 tsp fresh or dried thyme
1/2 tbs olive oil
1/4 tsp salt or salt to taste
1. In a small bowl combine honey, minced garlic, coconut aminos, tomato paste, thyme and parsley; mix until well combined and set aside.
2. Heat skillet and add olive oil.
3. Cut thawed Greenz and Beanz™ Plant-Based Meat by the Pound in half, length-wise. Sear on each side for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from skillet and set aside.
4. Add the prepared honey garlic sauce to the pot. Cook for 2 minutes. Add Greenz and Beanz™ Plant-Based Meat by the Pound to the sauce. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Transfer "meat" to a serving plate and spoon the sauce over the "meat".
Here's a quick video for you to follow along.